CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Quotes

I'm a quote hound. Read 'em, love 'em, save 'em. Funny quotes, serious quotes, life-altering quotes. Yep, I love 'em all.

Here are a few I saw recently floating around in cyberspace. If you haven't seen 'em yet, I hope you enjoy them. And if you have seen them already, well...I hope you enjoy 'em again!

:) Kate

Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the hell happened. -Cora Harvey Armstrong

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies. -Unknown

I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows.-Janette Barber

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being--hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint. -Erma Bombeck

Old age ain't no place for sissies. -Bette Davis

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart. -Caryn Leschen

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on. -Roseanne Barr

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. -Maryon Pearson

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. -Eleanor Roosevelt

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

0 comments: