CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday already?

How does it happen? Monday comes so quickly, while Friday comes so sloooooooowly. What do you think? Time warp or something? Hmm....an idea for a book, maybe? Hmm...

This Monday I have my day planned to the minute, almost. It should be great, because I'll get heaps of stuff done. But by the time tonight rolls around, I'll be ready to fall face down onto the carpet--after I have a glass of wine, that is. What have I got to do? Oh, mostly I've got to take care of cleaning the rafting and camping equipment. My girlfriends left late last night, heading back to their realities, and since I host these little trips I'm the one who owns the equipment, so I'm the one who gets the job of cleaning it after we're done with it. Do I mind? Not really, since I love these trips and I know that once I get everything shipshape and squared away, we're ready for the next big rafting adventure.

And really, a trip with the gals is worth scrubbing down some camping gear. And that's any day of the week, not just Monday!

Hope your Monday is a good one!!

0 comments: