CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Catching Up

Oh, friends, I'm so sorry I've been absent for so long. Truly, I have been writing and rewriting and just generally catching up. The winter months, they do drag on sometimes. But now I'm ready to jump right into...

Spring! And all the fun it brings!!

First on my list is going white water rafting this weekend with some friends. We're psyched to shoot the suds, something we do every spring to sort of initiate ourselves again, open the warm weather seasons with a bang! Or at the very least, with a good, cold soaking. Have I mentioned that my rafting friends are all women? We leave families behind a few times each year to get together, hang around a campfire and pretend we're all back in college. Pretend we're young and wild and crazy and unencumbered by responsibilities...pretend we've got no more serious dilemmas than choosing what kind of beer to drink or where we'll shove off from the next morning. Girl bonding, I like it. Oh yeah, we talk about guys, too. A lot.

So I'm set for spring to officially begin in my world this weekend. What about you? What have you been doing?

0 comments: