CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Reading

If I say I love to read, I don't think anyone will be surprised. But I do. Love to read, that is. In a big way. Lately I've been devouring books. Just can't seem to get them fast enough. Load them in my reader and hit the beach.

Last night I read GEORGIE AND HER DRAGON by Sahara Kelly. I loved it! Fantasy and humor all in a quick and easy read. Just too good.

Now, what shall I read today? Any ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your right about Sahara Kelly. She is a good writer. How about another fantasy from EC? Some of them are pretty good.

Tempest Knight said...

I'm reading JR Ward's latest book on her Brotherhood of the Black Dagger. *wg* Then there's "Dead Girls Are Easy."

Kate Burns said...

Dead Girls Are Easy--now that sounds interesting! I think I'm going to pick that one up next. Thanks! :)