CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New look

Gave my blog a new look this morning--what do you think? I had a blast browsing through the gazillions (alright, maybe it wasn't gazillions, but it was a lot) of templates, trying to choose just the right one for my spot in cyberspace. I like this one because of the kiss. Let's face it, I'm a romantic at heart. Big time. And kissing? Gets me every time. :)

Soon I'll have my book covers back in place. For now, please remember that you can find my work at Phaze and Linden Bay Romance *links on right!* so if you need a taste of hot, steamy romance (with a lot of kissing, I promise!) head on over to either of those spots. Me? I'm going to sit back and think about men, kissing, sunsets, and all the stuff that makes my heart go bumpety-bump. Then, I'm going to write about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy! great new look, very attractive. nice job, kate!

Stella Price said...

I like it Kate! its very pretty and ultra feminine!

Stella

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic
Nice job
Anna

Anonymous said...

Looks great Kate, and you're right, the kiss is just perfect.

Jane Beckenham
www.janebeckenham.com