CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Love Lessons

Love Lessons, my Fetish Heat Sheet with Phaze Publishing, has been released. It's a sexy, funny story, a tale of a woman who's ready-and willing!-to try new things to spice up her love life!

It's getting great reviews!


Kate Burns definitely knows how to keep her readers entertained! This sexy short story is packed full of humor, likeable characters and sexy eroticism. I’d love to read an expanded version that included many, many, more lessons. Love Lessons is my first book by Kate Burns - but it will most definitely not be my last! -Kerin, TwoLipsReviews



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog
in 3 completely different web browsers and I must
say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend
a good hosting provider at a fair price? Cheers, I appreciate it!


Also visit my weblog - quantrim