CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Interests?

Recently I got a letter from a fan who asked me about my interests. Now, it was wonderful to get a letter from someone who enjoyed one of my titles, it always is, but it made me a bit nervous at first. Someone was interested in me, rather than my work. Hmmm....I had to sit and think. And all right, I had to have a margarita while I thought! LOL. But then I realized that it was a valid question, a good question, actually. (So thanks, Jennifer!)

Why wouldn't people be interested in the writer? It's flattering and wonderful but it's normal, I guess. I mean, I'm interested in knowing more about writers whose work I admire. So why not let my readers know a bit more about myself?

No reason that I can see. So from now on I'm going to let you all in a bit, give you a glance at my personal likes and dislikes, into the world I love and live in. And hopefully, when you drop me letters you'll tell me a bit about yourselves, too.

Within reason, that is. After all, we all need some secrets, don't we? ;-)

0 comments: