CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Leaf

All right, so I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. I am so bad at blogging (like you haven't noticed that, right?!) but I'm going to really, really try and do better with it. Again. One of those try, try again things, okay?

So...how are you? Because really, I want to know. You, the reader, are what's important to me, the writer. You, and the story. But right there--that confession, that you and the story are the important bits to me--may be the whole reason I'm not so fabulous at this whole blogging deal. Get it? I'm not very good at talking about myself. You? I'm all ears. Talking through my characters? Love it. Talking about me? Ugh. Just ugh.

Huh. Now that I know why I'm bad at blogging maybe I can fix the broken bits. What do you think? Do you think a shy, introverted writer sort can become a bit more outgoing?

We'll see. Together. Because I'll be back. Soon.

Have a nice weekend. See you on Monday.

I promise.

1 comments:

BrennaLyons said...

Good start. Why not let your characters talk? I mean that. Why not have interviews with them...have them post about what's going on in their lives and their gripes... It sounds like a lot of fun and will get you into the habit of blogging more often. Just a thought.

Good luck!

Brenna