CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow!

Ah, the life of a romance writer is so, so, soooo exciting, right? Sure, I know you think I lounge around all day long in a lace teddy, eating bon bons and shivering with anticipation as I swirl page after page of romantic escapades magically from the ends of my fingers. It is what you imagine, isn't it? Come on, you can tell me...

HA! Think again, my friend! Today I'll be wearing my snowpants, scarf, hat, down jacket, big boots and mittens. No lace teddy. I'll be gulping strong black coffee when I dash into the garage to refill the gas tank on the snowblower. And I'll not be swirling anything magical from my frozen fingertips. I'll be pushing the snowblower, dreaming of hot, sultry summer days.

Yeah, the life of a romance writer is often far from romantic!

0 comments: